The nature of owning a vehicle is that, at some point, you will eventually come across a costly repair. What is much more likely, however, is that you will have impairment issues with your tires and wheels as a result of road hazards, such as pot holes, curbs and unexpected objects in roadways while driving. That's why Zeigler Auto Group offers a genuine Mopar Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan.
Please see the brochure and sales sheet for the details about replacement of factory or aftermarket tires and wheels when they are damaged beyond repair by a road hazard condition.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel
Road Hazard & Wheel Sales Sheet
Don't Let A Hole in the Road Put A Hole in Your Wallet
Get a full repair or replacement cost for up to 7 years!
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection provides coverage for all four tires and wheels that are damaged due to a road hazard condition — for both factory and aftermarket tires and wheels. Mopar Vehicle Protection has you covered.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan features include:
- Plans range from 1 to 7 Years and can be purchased at any time
- Full Repair or Replacement Cost (at current retail market-value) for all four (4) factory or aftermarket tires and wheels, up to a maximum of $7,500 for the life of the contract for tires/wheels
- Includes cost of mounting, balancing and stems
- Includes replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge (if damaged as a result of road hazard)
- $100 "Sign-And-Go" Towing and Roadside Assistance
- $0 Deductible per Repair Visit
Road Hazard Tire and Wheel Plan Coverages
Road hazard conditions are considered to be unavoidable deformities or cracks caused by unexpected materials found on traveled roadways, such as chuckholes, potholes, metal objects, blown tire rubber, curbs, glass and unforeseen objects. When damage to your tires and/or wheels due to a road hazard condition causes your tires or wheels to not hold air or they can no longer be properly balanced, the following coverages are available.
- The Mopar plan covers the repair of the tire or full replacement if the flat tire is not repairable.
- Reimbursement or repair of a bent wheel damage or the cost to replace the wheel is covered should it be impossible to balance or seal the wheel properly.
- The Mopar Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan will pay the total cost associated with the repair or replacement of the tires and/or wheels, plus labor, including mounting, balancing, valve stems and taxes caused by road hazard conditions.
- Like tires/wheels at current retail market value must be used to replace road hazard damaged tires/wheels.
- In the event an exact tire/wheel replacement is not available from the manufacturer, Mopar reserves the right to replace selective tires and/or wheels with "like new" reconditioned tires/wheels or equivalent in cash.
- Electronic tire pressure sensors damaged as a direct result of road hazards.
Note: Coverage is limited to four tires and wheels (not the spare) over the term of the plan, and the maximum reimbursement per year is $1,500. Also, cosmetic surface scrapes, chips or scratches to wheels or tires that do not impact the ability of the wheels or tires to be properly balanced or hold air are NOT covered. All tires and wheels must meet the manufacturer's tread depth and other specification guidelines
Ask your dealership representative for complete details about our Mopar Road Hazard Tire Wheel Protection Plans — available exclusively through FCA US LLC Dealerships and FIAT Studios!
Eligibility for this plan includes current model year vehicles and up to 10 model years prior with no more than 100,000 miles on the odometer. Some exclusions apply. See your dealer for additional details, eligibility and restrictions.
Learn more about our full range of Mopar Vehicle Protection plans today.