Many aftermarket warranty providers make a lot of promises. When you get a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan, we put our money where our mouth is. That's right, if you pay for your extended warranty and never need to use it during the coverage period, we will give you your money back. You read that right; we'll refund your Maxcare cost! Please select a sales sheet below for more details about our Maximum Care Money-Back Guarantee and Maximum Care 5-, 6- or 7-Year Unlimited Miles Plans.
Read more on how to maintenance your car all season long!
Maximum Care with
How Money-Backed Guarantee Works!
DaimlerChrysler Service Contracts new Money Back Guarantee Plan provides you with the best mechanical coverage in the industry for your vehicle. If it's mechanical, it's covered! And if you don't need to use the plan to cover any diagnostic or mechanical repairs during the coverage period (life of the contract), you will receive 100% refund of your Money Back! Guaranteed!
The following requirements must be met:
- No diagnostics or mechanical repairs are performed during the life of the contract.
- The customer must be in possession of the plan and vehicle at the time of requesting 100% full refund.
- The contract must expire by time (should the contract expire by mileage first, the customer must wait for it to expire by time before applying for 100% full refund.
- Customer submits request within 90 days of expiration.
Note: Other plan benefits (Roadside Assistance, Towing, First Day Rental, Car Rental and Trip Interruption) may be utilized at anytime during the plan term without penalty to the "Money-Back" Guarantee offer.
Maximum Care with Money-Back Guarantee
"Money-Back" Maximum Care - Covers 5,000+ Components, Providing Complete Mechanical Coverage Beyond the Vehicle's Factory Warranty!
- 5 Years/60,000 Miles, 75,000 Miles, 85,000 Miles, 100,000 Miles or 125,000 Miles
- 6 Years/60,000 Miles, 75,000 Miles, 85,000 Miles, 100,000 Miles or 125,000 Miles
- 7 Years/60,000 Miles, 75,000 Miles, 85,000 Miles, 100,000 Miles or 125,000 Miles
- 8 Years/60,000 Miles, 75,000 Miles, 85,000 Miles, 100,000 Miles or 125,000 Miles
- $100 Deductible Per Repair Visit
- $100 Sign-And-Go Towing/Roadside Assistance
- $45 First Day Rental
- $45/Day Car Rental Allowance
- $1,000 Trip Interruption Protection
- Auto Valet Concierge Service
- 100% Refund - Up to Maximum MSRP
FCA US (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Fiat and Ram Trucks) and competitive-make vehicles covered by an active 5/60 or longer Powertrain Warranty (including FIAT) are eligible within 36 months of the in-service date and 36,000 miles.
Note: Dealer and residents of the states of Florida, Washington and Wyoming are not eligible to participate in this program.
5, 6 or 7 Years/Unlimited Miles
Drive Unlimited Miles with Maximum CareSM
No Matter How Far You Go…We Have You Covered!
Mopar® Vehicle Protection Plans
have proven to be the smart choice for our customers. We offer the only FCA US factory-backed coverage and stand behind our new industry exclusive Maximum Care SM
5, 6 or 7 Year Unlimited Miles plans with the following features:
- Comprehensive Coverage for Over 5,000+ Critical Components
- 5, 6 or 7 Years/Unlimited Miles Terms
- $100 or $200 Deductible Certified, Factory-Trained, Expert Technicians
- Authentic Mopar Parts
- Quality Service at Dealerships throughout North America
Note: Ask your dealer for full details today.
FCA US LLC vehicles covered by a 5 Year/60,000 Mile Powertrain Warranty or FIAT vehicles covered by a 4 Year/50,000 Mile Basic Warranty, are eligible within 36 months of the in-service date and 36,000 miles.
We Built It. We Back It!
- $45 First Day Rental*
- $45/Day Car Rental Allowance*
- $100 Towing Allowance*
- $100 Roadside Assistance*
- $600 Key Fob Repair/Replacement*
- $1,000 Trip Interruption*
*First Day Rental, Rental Allowance, Towing Allowance, Roadside Assistance and Trip interruption benefits expire at 5. 6 or 7 years from the in-service date or 100,000 miles.
Note: See your dealer for additional details, eligibility and restrictions.
Learn more about our full range of Mopar Vehicle Protection plans today.