The nature of owning a vehicle is that, at some point, you will eventually come across a costly repair. What is much more likely, however, is that you will issues with your tires and wheels as a result of road hazards, such as pot holes. That's why Zeigler Auto Group offers a genuine Mopar Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan. [p>
Please see the brochure and sales sheet for the details about replacement of factory or aftermarket tires and wheels damaged by a road hazard condition.
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel
Don't Let A Hole in the Road Put A Hole in Your Wallet
Get a full repair or replacement cost for up to 7 years!
Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection provides coverage for all four tires and wheels that are damaged due to a road hazard condition — for both factory and aftermarket tires and wheels. Mopar Vehicle Protection has you covered.Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plan
- Plans range from 1 to 7 Years and can be purchased at any time
- Full Repair or Replacement Cost (at current retail market-value) for all four (4) factory or aftermarket tires and wheels, up to a maximum of $1,500 per year for tires/wheels
- Includes cost of mounting, balancing and stems
- Includes replacement of tire pressure sensor gauge (if damaged as a result of road hazard)
- $100 "Sign-And-Go" Towing and Roadside Assistance
- $0 Deductible per Repair Visit
Ask your dealership representative for complete details about our Road Hazard Tire & Wheel Protection Plans — available exclusively through FCA LLC Dealerships and FIAT Studios!
Eligibility for this plan includes current model year vehicles and up to 10 model years prior with no more than 80,000 miles on the odometer. Some exclusions apply. See your dealer for additional details, eligibility and restrictions.